Our activities and goals:
• increasing the transparency of public administration
• enforcing personal liability of public officials
• watching over management of public property
• pushing for systemic changes through analysis of corruption risks and creating anti-corruption strategies at the level of public administration
• watchdog activities and publicising corruption scandals
• spreading anti-corruption know-how and networking anti-corruption activists
Civic association Oživení is a non-profit non-governmental organization. We promote the principles of transparent public administration and sustainable development.
Oživení was founded in 1997 and have dedicated its activities to promoting Sustainable transport. While experiencing a great disinterest of public authorities to implement the proposed traffic measures or other environmentally friendly arrangements, together with the non-transparent decision-making processes in line with conflict of interests of public officials as well as clientelism and non-transparent lobbying, we have extended our activities in Corruption-less Programme to deal with unthrifty management of entrusted powers and resources and to promote civic involvement in public affairs.
More about our activities find in our Annual Reports.